FORGIVE MEEE <3 — Anonymous
if told you i loved you, would you hold it against me? — Anonymous
duh! go shave ur head!
oh dang, wanna bang? — Anonymous
nice shoes, wanna fuck?
did you cry at any OTH episodes? — Anonymous
do the booty dew — Anonymous
only in private
Mar 09 Reblogged
A chat between Jon Stewart and the Republican presidential candidate, supercomputer Raygun OS 9-11.
- STEWART: I assume you're pro-life, right?
- RAYGUN: Affirmative.
- STEWART: All right. Obama's parents were married in Hawaii on February 2, 1961.
- RAYGUN: Fine. They were married in Hawaii. But that doesn't mean he was born lin the United States.
- STEWART: No, but he was born August 4, 1961, to be exact -- meaning his mother was three months pregnant when she got married in Hawaii.
- RAYGUN: So?
- STEWART: Obama was in the United States as a fetus.
- RAYGUN: Irrelevant!
- STEWART: Don't you see? Either Barack Obama's an American citizen or fetuses don't count as people. Are you saying that a fetus is not a human life?
- RAYGUN: No! Life begins at conception!
- STEWART: So Obama's an American citizen?
- RAYGUN: No!
- STEWART: I'm afraid logically, you've gotta choose one.
- RAYGUN: No! No! Illogical! Does not compute!!!
“Green is green as in the color of money”
I’m looking at all these companies that supposedly are “going green”. What a bunch of crap. I can’t believe General Electric, BP, and General Motors think they’re actually doing it. They’re just “greenwashing”. For those of you that don’t know what “greenwashing” means, it is when a company or business says that they are doing business on a more eco-friendly level. Such as recycling, using solar panels, using other methods of using water. But in reality, they’re some of the top polluting organizations and are trying to earn an extra buck from endorsements of being “green”.
It just pisses me off when I read/see these over paid CEO’s saying they’re doing this and that to make the world a better place when they are the ones that fucked it up in the first place.
You can read more about it here.
City view ruined
The beach neighboring Tijuana, Mexico and San Diego, California, USA. Gets closed off due to high levels of chemical unbalance (the red/orange areas in the water.)
Love love love!!!!
Feb 08 Reblogged
Feb 07 Reblogged
Have you ever laughed so hard that no sound comes out and you sit there clapping your hands like a retarded seal?
Feb 07 Reblogged
Have you ever laughed so hard that no sound comes out and you sit there clapping your hands like a retarted seal?
music like this really makes me want to go to a rave. so bad!
This song. It just depicts me in every way shape and form. The broken down version. The black and white. Perfect. <3